Stage 2 of Lindfield Learning Village is currently in progress with the aim of delivering the following.
- Refurbishment of the existing buildings.
- Internal fitout works, delivered in phases.
- New kiss and drop and bus access.
- New covered outdoor learning area (COLA) and additional play space.
- Repurposing the existing lecture theatres into new drama and music teaching theatres.
- Relocation of Aurora College (NSW Department of Education’s Selective Virtual High School) to Lindfield Learning Village.
This is scheduled to finish and ready for 2022, just in time for the newly defined school catchment to come into effect.
The most common name used by the NSW Department of Education is called “catchment” which refers to those students who reside in a particular area are guaranteed a position in specific schools. When discussed from the perspective of a particular school is often referred to as one of the following terms.
- School Zone
- School intake area
- School catchment
As usual contact the school in question or the Department of Education for the final confirmation.
Share this post: