In light of recent development a bunch of restrictions are placed back onto NSW schools.
* Students must remain within their relevant class or year group to limit mixing.NSW Department of Education
* Schools must not travel outside their local community or zone, including between rural and regional areas.
* Interschool sport and zone carnivals are restricted to 100 people per venue and must be held in the local area.
* Spectators, including parents and carers, are not permitted within school grounds or at sporting events held during school hours.
* All group singing and or other chanting activities, as well as the use of wind instruments in group settings are not permitted.
* Dance activities and drama group work can continue under a COVID-19 Safety Plan.
* School formals, dances, graduation or other social events are not permitted. Schools may hold a Year 12 assembly at school without parents to recognise the completion of school or consider delaying events until later in the year.
Some personal experience for my own kids, school band practices are back to on Zoom again and school assemblies are still not on as well. Sports are more or less back to normal, the netball is back on full swing, but parents are not allowed on the courtside.
Australia wide there are a total of 24812 confirmed infections today and an increase of 216 which is equivalent to 0.88% from yesterday. Victoria counted 96.30% of the new Covid-19 infection for today in Australia.
Share this post: