I have been concentrating on updating the school ranking for 2019 and not done many updates recently on this topic recently. There had been in fact a lot of changes happening recently. I have summarized them as below.
- NSW: School had started on the face to face teaching two weeks ago and all schools will be back to full-time on-site teaching next week starting 25th of May.
- Victoria: School will start to transition to face to face teaching from 26th of May and fully complete this process by 9th of June.
- Queensland: Schools started to reopen from the 11th of May and will be open to all students from the 25th of May.
- Western Australia: School attendance is compulsory from the 18th of May.
- South Australia: Most of the South Australian students already attending schools in person and rest will be expected to do so in the near future as well.
- Tasmania: Students starting to return to school from 25th of May and all will be from 9th of June onwards.
- ACT: Reopening started on the 18th of May and all students will be attended the schools by 2nd of June.
- NT: Schools had been reopened on the 20th of April.
Australia wide there are a total of 7060 confirmed infections today and an increase of 9 which is equivalent to 0.12% from yesterday. All the states are in the process of lifting lockdown restrictions. The shopping centres are choke-full of people again and people are certainly out and about again. With the oncoming of the winter, the next few weeks will be interesting, to say the least.
Share this post: